? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the C
ode??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box a BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 9, 2009

Joke...

When the telephone rings...
"Green, Green....", I pink up the phone and say: "Yellow, Blue is this?White do you want?You don't purplely call me, you make me angry and I will no call you black.

Funny , huh? ^^

0 comments:

Friday, October 9, 2009

Joke...


When the telephone rings...
"Green, Green....", I pink up the phone and say: "Yellow, Blue is this?White do you want?You don't purplely call me, you make me angry and I will no call you black.

Funny , huh? ^^

0 comments on "Joke..."

Post a Comment