? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the C
ode??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box a BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 12, 2009

My sis is coming back!!!

"Hey, tell dad I'm coming back!", said my sister.I am soo happy cause she is coming back.I will fight with her!!!Hahahahaha!!!She also said she bought some biscuit for me too..^^.She also said she also download some nice songs for me...^^

0 comments:

Monday, October 12, 2009

My sis is coming back!!!


"Hey, tell dad I'm coming back!", said my sister.I am soo happy cause she is coming back.I will fight with her!!!Hahahahaha!!!She also said she bought some biscuit for me too..^^.She also said she also download some nice songs for me...^^

0 comments on "My sis is coming back!!!"

Post a Comment